Wednesday, January 20, 2010

life is short

just this morning, my colleague told me that his grandma passed away...i didnt know what to say...except for...are u ok? sigh...somehow, i knew i was asking a question where i already knew the answer...who would say: i feel great!! i'm happy...etc??? only a nut without much feeling would say that...i still remember abt 10 yrs ago, my grandpa passed away during gawai...and eventhough i didnt knew him that well, somehow, i was still sad...because he was my dad's dad and when i was young, i didnt want to face the thought of losing anyone i love....but as years passed by, this is still something im afraid of, but there are a lot of things we cannot control...such as death...who would even know it would be my turn the next minute i turn my head???!!!! in the past, i wondered why we existed on this earth...eventhough i know now, but i still seem like im wasting my time here...is our lives mean only the money, job, life enjoyment, entertainment etc? one has to remember, when you are gone, they are all gone and can't bring with you...

sigh...life is short...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yes, nothing is certain except for death.

I remember that time when grandpa's passed away. i was away from town. til now, i still regret that i couldn't be back sooner to see him for the last time :'(