Friday, January 22, 2010

Crazy Dude

My brother was here in HK for two weeks and all i could remember what he always did at home was...Sleep, eat banana, play computer, play and play and sleep and eat...tat's basically his agenda..oh ya, to be fair to him, i did see him hunting for good job opportunities out there...well, my brother..what could i say about him? he left HK early this morning and i have to say, i kinda miss my brother even though he is a bit redundant...but he is a good kid... :'(
Oh ya, my brother also helped me upgraded my poor outdated desktop computer at home, downloading good and new software for me to use...so now, i have the latest microsoft office, new anti virus software, new google chrome...now i found the wonders of using all these new software...yay...thanks bro
my bro likes to play around with camera...when you lift your camera, he starts to jump up and down and poses differently...this is one that i took when we were on the street of HK...crazy dude...but funny... :D hahahahah
(i'm king of hong kong~~~~)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

BUT he does the opposite over here. My desktop ended up in the hospital the few times he was back :(

Yeah, he is crazy and funny haha...