Monday, January 4, 2010

the end of a beautiful journey

time sure flies when you are having fun....in just a short while, my perfect vacation is ending today....am sitting at the airport lounge now while i type...eventhough i feel kinda sad that it's already over...time to face the reality...i do have a good memory of the journey and treasured every moment while i still had it...how many of us actually slow down and smell the flowers when we have time? don't we just rush things through thinking that time is money? i found that most of the time when i was doing A, i was already thinking abt B...tell me, how do i enjoy A while i'm already starting to think about B? good question...hahah..the answer is, i don't even know what i have done for A and couldnt really enjoy B because i am not fully dedicated to B while i am still doing A...hahaha...ironic isn't? another thing that strikes me is...most of the time, when i am eating, i am already worrying about the next thing that has not happened yet...so when people ask me how my food tastes, i could only say :" OKla"...we should learn to live in present, not in past or future :)

This ---- has gotta to be my 2010 NY resolution...學習活在當下

1 comment:

Jenn said...

wah, looks like somebody is getting wiser oh... hehe...

ya ya, i agree. must 活在當下. which means no tv + eating at the same time for me liao