Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long Gone

i know i have been loOOOoong gone and most of you have started to miss me (or not)....the reason why i was gone for so long from my blog was because i didnt have access to the website while in CHina and i've been here since Dec 1!!! i'm pleased to let you guys know that im going back this fri night and will resume with writing stories in my blog...i know you miss me A LOT!! hahaha...some of u may have thought i already quit writing and stop coming to my blog since i never updated it previously....i just want you guys to know...babe~~, i'm back...alalavista baby...

it's been a LOOooong 3 weeks and pressuring trip for me....let me update you on what i had done for the past 3 weeks:

  • crazy deadline imposed on me by telling me that i only have 5 days to finish the audit (which was only completed 50%), get my report finalized (which was 20% completed) and i had to start chasing people to pay attention to me!!!
  • i had room service and food from canteen every night because i have either conference calls / work till late at night in office~~
  • in Wuxi over two weekends to enjoy my days with my loved ones....aaahhh..this is the only time i could relak relak....
  • meeting everyday to go through the same thing over and over and over.....you may ask why...because the client here keep changing their words...and keep complaining...so we have to talk everyday to close gaps....it's like playing hide and seek!!!

aaahhh...those are basically what i had accomplished for the past 3 weeks...didnt seem like a lot of points but oh BOY...it was hell and one point above consists of millions of stuff and effort (blood and tears)...i'm glad it's finally over...i'm so looking fwd to xmas holidays now~~~

No comments: