Tuesday, December 22, 2009

X'mas Deco in HK

As promised last time, i took some pictures on the streets of HK and shopping mall to show you the xmas atmosphere in HK....now..does that ring a bell? All i can is...gosh, jane is such a nice person :p as usual, xmas in hk is...iss....is...CROWDED...as usual, the LV, Gucci stores below my office are full of "last minute shoppers"....OMG, u shld see the Q...they BLOCK the street...could hardly walk without bumping into people!!! now, where's my xmas spirit? hehe..actually, it really felt like xmas because xmas, to me, is just all about gifts...hahaha...anyway, enjoy the lovely pictures i took specially for my dear friends~~~~

MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR...i may not be updated my blog very often between xmas eve and new year...please don't abandon me~~~hope this year, you have more realistic new year resolutions, stay young and beautiful and be happy always!!!

No comments: