Saturday, September 26, 2009

new addition to my home

After 10 weeks of being away from HK, i finally came bek to Hk last night....you must be shocked to learn that i actually missed HK while i was away~~~except for the 1st 5 weeks of coz....haha, anyway, there were lots to do at home...cleaning, sweeping, wiping and more cleaning and also tidying..coz i also bought quite a lot of stuff back....:p anyway, today, i decided to tidy up my place and went to the nearby shops to get a lot of nice boxes and a new kettle!! on my way back, i saw the disneyshop on sale and this was displayed at the window...i liked it already at first glance..eventhough there were "mountain people mountain sea" in the shop and i had TWO big bags with me, i squeezed myself in and got the last pooh bear box cum mini chair to keep my books....it's a good addition to my place..adding colours to my place :)

4 comments:

jenn said...

cute!!! i mean the pooh bear box hehe... since when u did u start to like pooh bear too? i betta lock all my pooh bear collections up when u come back hehehe...

Alicia said...

huh??? i thought both of you are fans of the bear....

lj said...

such cute box chair! but u r going to sit your butt on Pooh's face! poor pooh~

baby jane said...

hahaha, me not pooh bear yet but that's the cutest in the shop mah..i was comtemplating between pooh and hello kitty...so i chose pooh coz i know jenn will be jealous..hiak hiak hiak...