Saturday, September 19, 2009

definition of busy

i was swamped with work, entertainment and more work for the past weeks and more the few more weeks to come....since july until now, i have only been in HK for a week....i guess i was paying storage fee instead of my apartment rental fee...i was hardly staying there for the past 3 mths!! i was really busy till i didnt have enough time to do my routine work, to do my personal stuff and even lack of sleep...since i came back from US - Switzerland trip, i couldnt sleep well...finally jet lag caught up with me...i feel unhealthy and weak these days...last week, my big boss was here...everyday, i was just baby sitting him and everynight, more baby sitting....if i was not baby sitting him, i could only have time to talk to my team + my other boss at night time and everytime we finished talking, it was midnight...so baby sitting my big boss, my small boss and my team...hey, i could potentially make a good baby sitter...
My US-Switzerland trip is a killer audit...i have 3 teams going on in US, Switzerland, Japan and Shanghai...which means, i have people working 24 hrs a day...that also means, i have 24 hours to manage them...of coz i didnt...but i was exhausted enough to make sure all 4 teams were doing ok~~~

i seriously need to take a LOOooong vacation to relax...take my mind off work...or else, i would die of exhaustion!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You are Nanny Fran's threat! U might be the next famous nanny on tv soon! wooHooo!!!

Alicia said...

wah... people with big title is like that one lor.... baby sit the up and down... hhahahahah

baby jane said...

hahaha, only small pea have to be like me...underpay and overloaded!!!