Friday, January 9, 2009

what i have been up to

i haven't been updating my blog for quite sometime...i know many of my friends may have abandoned my blog and i can see spider webs everywhere....now is the time for me to update my friends on my current wellbeing....well, what i have been up to for the past 14 days? since xmas till now...abt 14 days already...what i did everyday was quite routine....hehehe....life is all about eat, drink, play, happy (AKA 吃喝玩乐 or EDPH), and im proud to say that this is what i had been doing all along....it's EDPH heaven in Taipei...the moment i woke up in the morning, i was busy putting food into my mouth...what goes in must comes out, hehe, if u know what i mean *wink*
beside EDPH, i did a lot of shopping too~~~oh dear, im going broke and my luggage is darn heavy....but im happy~~~~the downside is, i have gained x kg of weight...i have "no eyes to see" and i think the weight machine in the room is broken *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should i get u another weighing machine to remind u? hiak hiak!

Anonymous said...

two FAT twins coming up hehe