Friday, January 16, 2009

Jenn's secret man

JENN'S SECRET MAN????? I bet all of you must be wondering who jenn's secret man is...let me give you some hints....jenn loves him very much, he smells really good, a lot of people like him too....he's dark skin, doesnt like to wear clothes, he has two funny looking legs and hands, he has big head, big eyes and two dark eyebrows...and because he is hairless, he likes to wear hat to cover...he's very friendly with big smily red lips...he's adorable and can make food tasty...hehehe...so have you guessed it correctly? hehehehehe....i happened to have a pic of jenn's secret man...i wanna reveal it so tat it no longer is secret and he could see "daylight" now....here's it comes:
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *

his nude pic while bathing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muahahaha... janeeeee...! yeah, i like my man nude hiak hiak... for one moment, i really thought u KNEW my secret man!

Actually, i don't have one lah. I LOVE (to eat) gingerbread man. Wish I had an gigantic edible one just like these ones...