Friday, December 5, 2008

vacation'ing

Sorry folks for not updating my blog for so long....like what i always do when im on leave, i will usually set out of office note so that people will know im out of office and will not expect quick response from me....too bad blogspot doesnt have such function..hahah...seriously, i think they should start thinking about this~~~otherwise my friends would quit coming to my blog thinking that i have abandoned my blog.... the purpose of this post is to let you know that "jane will be out of HK from 29/11/2008 to 7/12/2008 during which she will have limited access to internet. She will update her blog when she returns on 8/12/2008" This is a bit outdated...i wrote this post half way when someone came and picked me up...im leaving tomorrow :((((....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's the same feeling again before i leave kch.... :'(

2 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

one week just come and go like that... :( how come time seems to pass fast when we have fun?

Anonymous said...

cheer up! another one month n u'll be back again!