Thursday, December 11, 2008

Depressed

it was great going home last week...i ate like there was no tomorrow...the consequence? i become fatter than i already was....oh man, my weight keep increasing...i seem to have lost control...im just an eating machine..chomp chomp chopm (ie chewing) is all i do all day...you ask me what i'm good at? i can tell u, eating is my expertise...crap...just the other day, i was lunching with my singaporean colleagues, i spilled out my problem and they also seem to have the same problem...we all feel like we need to eat everything in malaysia/singapore...they would also eat x meals per day, thinking that time would be running out if they don't...so we eat like there's no tomorrow...my hong konger colleagues couldnt understand why we want to do that, we explained, but still, they still couldnt understand..so we said, oh well, u would understand one day is u leave HK one day....

according to LJ the other day that i must control my weight coz now it's easier to differentiate between jenn and me...i still remember a comment made by a friend who hasnt met jenn before...she said she saw my twin the other day...i said oh ya? how do you know that's not me...i could've gone back without telling ya...guess what she said????? She said, Nah, i won't mistaken her for u coz she's thinner *slap* *faint* *cry*....jenn, i hope you are happy~~~~ :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, there is nothing to be happy about leh.. what's the difference when they are actually comparing compare hippo with elephant? haha

Anonymous said...

eh jenn, u r too nice to her lah, let her worry a bit so she can make up her mind to slow down her 'chomp chomp' exercise. hee hee!

Jane, u forget to make the same evil birthday wish like jenn do, that's why she got to stay slim. mua ha ha!