Saturday, September 6, 2008

my new apartment

moved in TWO weeks ago...i quite like this place..eventhough it is far, it's quite spacious compared to the apartments i stayed in before....the funny thing is, i stayed further and further away from the city as time passed by...when i first came, i stayed in HK island...then i moved to kowloon area and now, i live in new territorries...my new place is close to airport..which makes my "work"easier now whenever i have to make business trips...hehehe...i feel happy staying here eventhough it's far...at least when i wake up in the morning, i can see mountain...i cant believe i have this view in HK...hehehehe... another good thing is, i have a very caring security guard...who will always ask me if i have eaten, whether i will work late and whether i will come home late...aaahhh....so fatherly...hahaha..i bought him a bar of delicious chocolate from US...how nice am i? :) here's a picture of the view from my place and a video clip of my place...enjoy~~~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice view, nice air, nice security guard.

Any place for me to stay? ;p

Anonymous said...

plenty...didnt u see how much space i have? hehehe

Tracy said...

your got a lot of space in your new house and got very good view. Enjoy your new life in your new house!

Anonymous said...

WAH!!! u have the whole place by yourself? cool! I like it too! now i can plan to visit hong kong liao. ha! ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

jane.... it would be a better idea if you show your place after you tidy up the place....hohoho

for those who want to hang at jane's... BYOC... brind your own chair...ahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha..tat's wat my sister said too...FYI, it's now much neater :p hey, i have a chair..it shld be BYOM, bring ur own mattress...hahaha...