Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LoooOOOOoong Journey

It’s now 5.09am of 2/9….and im now sitting at Dallas airport in a “san ka la” place in US….waiting for my flight to Philly….the fact that im writing now is because my flight to Philly has been delayed…oh crap..by the time I arrived Philly, it would be 10pm and by the time I reach hotel, it would be 1130pm and that also means, jenn will arrive work when she only left Melbourne 17 hrs later than me L im really really tired now…this will be my forth flight in a day..i left Melbourne at 5am on 1/9….here’s my super LOOooong journey It began like this:

  1. Melbourne to Brisbane…which took about 2 hours
  2. Brisbane to LA…which took 13 hours
  3. LA to Dallas, another 3 hours and 15 mins
  4. Dallas to Philly, another 3 hrs and 30 mins….total? 21 hours and 45 mins and this has not include my waiting time…

Let’s see, I reached Melbourne airport at 3.30am our time (that’s 1.5 hours); transit time at Brisbane, 2 hours, transit time in LA, 3 hours, transit time in Dallas is 3 hours (coz my stupid flight is DELAYED!!! #$%^&*I)..total waiting time is 7.5 hours…which means, TOTAL time I used to travel from Melbourne to Philly is 29 hours and 15 minutes!!!! This is the reason why I HATE traveling to this part of the world…well, unless it’s for vacation L I’M REALLY REALLY REALLY x 1000000000 tired right now…I’m not supposed to sleep in plane…otherwise I will have terrible jet lag…the fact is tat, I had been fighting really hard to keep my eyes open while there was nothing to do in plane (not even a show to watch in the domestic flights), so I slept…and I knew my consequence…. So what did I do in my 13 hours flight to LA? I watched the following movies:

  1. Get Smart…jenn told me it’s funny and I always wanted to watch…
  2. You don’t mess with Zohan….my bro told me it’s funny and he wanted to lend the movie to me while in Melbourne but kept forgetting...PHEW
  3. Flawless….starring demi moore but a bit boring
  4. Deception…..criminal story about auditor cum accountant
  5. sex and the city…yup, I love the movie so much tat I watch it for the second time
  6. what happened in vegas (half way through and didn’t get to finish…To be continued)

Boring ya? Sigh…I reckon it’s damn boring but that’s the only thing I could do….my conclusion is, luckily I didn’t waste money to go watch these movies in cinema…or else I would really be bored to death in plane….i’ve learned that it’s better to save a few bucks from movies, you will be surprised at how much you will gain :p (imagine if i spent money on going to cinema, i would be bored to death in the plane... :p)

NOW I DREAD FLYING BACK TO HK.....another 30 hours!!! sigh

1 comment:

Jennifer Kho said...

such a long journey! *scary*

eh, eating on the plane can also kill time leh hiak hiak...