Monday, March 10, 2008

mood

feel like updating my blog...but the moment im sitting in front of my laptop, with my picture folders open, my mind just go blank...i don't feel inspirational eventhough much has happened over the weekends and for the past weeks....mayb ppl are just full of emotions and moods...one moment, u would feel happy, another u feel down for no reasons at all...my question is, how do ppl control their emotions like what the experts always say? how come i never seem to be able to do that? how come im always controlled by emotions? am i normal?

"I think I'm going somewhere but i'm not moving. I know that everyone gets scared, but I have become what I couldn't be."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's because u let yourself be controlled. Ever heard of the phrase 'where there is a will, there is a way'? Gambatei

Alicia said...

aiyo... why you sound so complicated????... actually everyone unconciously behaves like that also... so dun worry, you are still normal...

Jane Jane said...

haha...when i read this post, i keep having the picture in my mind..it's in one of the fwded emails i rec'd, a pic of a human brain with a lot of arrows going everywhere...yup..tat's me....sadly

Tracy said...

i can't control my emotion... sometimes when i feel sad i just keep myself alone and cry as i wish... after that i will feel better....

Jane Jane said...

ya, the best way is to release it :) no point bottling it up...later expose like volcano ar...haha...