Sunday, March 16, 2008

another weekend in tokyo

After going thru the emotional state last friday (yup, the one i wrote abt last friday), we ended up in tokyo this weekend....again~~~...didnt do much over the weekend, went to a new place with my colleagues...well, the place is quite nice...everything is man-made and like any other cosmopolitan, it's full of shopping malls....and thus, i spent again....im so broke right now....i told myself that i must control, but when u saw their merchandise, u just couldnt control and u had no reason to control...so i ended up with a few bags of things...both big and small....gosh, my luggage is exploding...i need more space...so today, i went to buy an extra bag~~~things here are quite expensive...so today, i didnt buy any clothes...coz they are just too expensive~~~i took pictures of my "achievements" to share with my friends :) here they are:

i got this on saturday at Odaiba....the three little things (see below) are for jenn...she's collecting magnet of different countries for the fridge...now our fridge in kuching is filled with magnets from quite alot of places :) Friends, u know what to get jenn when u go travelling now ^^ got myself a trench coat, a top, a bracelet, 3 magnets, a hair pin and a skirt :) oh dear, now i suddenly feel a bit broke~~~ :(

Close up of my "achievements"...i got myself a bracelet and the thing for the hair...very japanese..i like :)

These are my achievement on sunday...didnt get anything too expensive...got 3 pairs of stockings, an eye mask, a folded bag, 2 eye shadows, a name card holding, some really nice biscuits and a bag organiser for my handbag...this is so clever, now my bag will be tidier :) YAY ^^ some of the things are not visible here...because they are already in my tummy~~~ :p see bottom pic...the middle one is my namecard holder...it's love at first sight..so i must get it ^^ sooo, this is my weekend lo..what's urs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, i expected more from you! Only FOUR magnets for me???? hiak hiak...