Saturday, February 16, 2008

jane's mood

after so many days of fun, it's time to say goodbye again...sigh..time sure flies when u are having fun..i wish time could just stop for a minute so that i could really smelly the flowers...i know this is just a wishful thinking....well, a new year means a fresh new start, i could only look fwd and hope for the best ^^ let's keep our fingers crossed and anticipate the best :)

this is my emotional state right now....see below for better illustration...

  • this is how i look like the day when i come bek to kch and the rest of the days when i was on vacation...

  • this is me when i was in perth...aaahhh..fresh air, fresh fruits, fresh food~~~~heavennnnnnnn

  • this is me when i was in perth...i have totally forgotten the ways to get around in perth...it took me a few good days to try to recall....tough but i did it!!!

  • ooohh..this pic best describes me when im on vacation....i ate like there was no tomorrow when i was in kch and in perth...the consequence? yup, i added volume on my body~~~but it's all worth it...for the moment (:p) i also wanna express my thanks for those friends who provided me with delicious CNY goodies...*bow*

  • there's a saying:"good things never last"....there goes my happy days....time to say bye bye...not sure when i would come bek...im sure there would be tonnes of ppl who will miss me :p *BLUSH* i feel so sad for leaving coz it means THE END OF VACATION, THE END OF FAMILY GATHERING, THE END OF SHOPPING WITH JENN, START OF HORRIBLE WORK LIFE, BUSY BUZZY LIFE etc etc...u know what i mean rite? sob sob

4 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

just came back from airport. Sad that you have left :'( Must take good care of yourself ah... ^3^ *Muaks*

Jane Jane said...

okie..i will...u also take good k of urself...me cried in the plane...*sob* *sob*...i thought im already used to it, guess i have always been wrong :'(

Anonymous said...

sigh...season of gathering so fast turn into season of leaving...me sad too! take care jane! till we meet again!

p/s u still didn't appeared 'add volume' to me :)

Anonymous said...

too many goodbyes... i don't like :<

Fat Jenn makes Jane looks small hiak hiak