Wednesday, February 20, 2008

千苍白孔

Guess what this is? it's my poor knee...how did it happen? let me tell u a story (in indian accent and head swaying)

The story begins with a fine sunday....jennifer and I went to a friend's house for early CNY visiting as we would be going to Perth during CNY...jenn was afraid that her favourite AJAR would be gone from our friend's house, so we decided to pay a visit first....After attacking her AJAR, we decided to go out to seek for more~~~1st, we went to the closest store to buy keropok for our dear sisters in perth, then we noticed some stalls at the roadside selling durians and rambutans....RAMBUTANS light up my eyes and my life...so i insisted that we crossed the road to get some....so we did...i got two big bunches of rambutans for myself for only RM4...yummy...i was so happy...and a fragrant smell drew me the the stall next to my rambutan stall..it was the king of fruits that drew us there ----yup...durian~~~

there were tonnes of durians sitting on the ground...eventhough 3 of us were full, we still couldnt resist them..so we got one durian home...the boss put the durian in a plastic bag and my friend, who was kind enough to carry for me...so 3 of us, happily stood together, watching out for the traffic to cross the road...we were standing in the middle of the road and we saw one ongoing car coming, so we decided to ran to cross....when we ran, i knocked on something and there was a sharp pain on my knee...i almost fell in the middle of the road...i thought i would die~~~turned out my friend carried durian on my side and i ran into the spikes of the durian!!! OUCH, i kept scolding her...she felt guilty after seeing the "work of art" that she created...hehehe...u know wat, the wounds were so neat tat my knee looked like the head on a monk~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! i remember that moment! bet u felt good when u later scooped out the flesh of the durian! Yeah! never offend a scorpio! hahaha

Anonymous said...

WAH~ WhOOOooit~ didn't notice u have such beatiful knee before! ha ha...dont worry! the scar looked like pretty tatoo on it :p

Jane Jane said...

haha..i have one very "optimistic" friend and one v "evil" sister :P yeah...my knee was ok tat day...luckily i am a very brave person or i would eat my friend alive instead of the durian :P

Anonymous said...

hahhahahaa.... next time please carry the durian on your own.. u wont end up like that... 亲力亲为

Jane Jane said...

ya...靠人不如靠己ho?! hehehe