Tuesday, February 26, 2008

im in Japan ^^

finally, i have arrived japan...am in a city called Kawasaki which is abt 50 mins away from Tokyo...it's a nice city...just like the one that we always see on TV...ppl here walk faster than in HK...AMAZING~~~b4 i went to HK, i tot singaporeans walk fast, after i went to HK, i found HK ppl walk faster than Singaporeans and now that i have been to Japan, i have to say, Japanese walk way faster and they don't look at you when they walk..it's just one direction they are heading and if u are in the way, pls move away or u will be knocked down...yup..tat's how scary it is...even in kawasaki ^^

there are alot of little cozy restaurants around...after 2 nights here, i think the real japanese food is really really nice..gosh, i tot i could lose a bit of weight in Japan...tat's just not possible..food here is amazing~~~except for our breakfast in the hotel...well, the only downside is, the hotel is smaller than my apartment in HK..it's around 100sq feet...YUP, u read it correctly...at least my apartment is 499 sq feet...and the bathroom...sigh..it's just a small little cubicle...last night when i arrived, i tot i would faint...i tot living in HK is bad enough...this is worst!!! and i will be stuck here for FIVE weeks...crap...anyway, to compensate for my torture, i get to eat good food and go to nice places....let me get you jealous with some of the food we ate..well, they are just the beginning~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH, my eyes become big big when i saw ur photos! i want real jap food too... nvm, eat as much as u want. jap food is healthy. eat on my behalf!

Anonymous said...

WAH WAH!come come prisoned me in the 100 sq metre n give me all those food~~ let me 'suffer' for u!!