Monday, November 19, 2007

my birthday cakes

i turned xx a week ago...yup, im officially less young but not old enough to be called old ^^ people always said, age does not matter...age is just a number..you have to feel young in order to be young..so, i'm trying to feel young by:
  • stopping my age at 25....yeah, i could have 5o or 100 more birthdays and i'm still 25 ^^y
  • no, my IQ is still growing eventhough i have decided to stay at the age of 25....nothing can beat a high IQ...it's sexy~~~
  • do a lot less "facial exercise" so as to reduce the appearance of wrinkles :p (no botox needed at the moment, i don wanna look like michael jackson yet)
  • do a lot more exercise to reduce weight..if not reduce, then maintain my weight...metabolism is getting slower eventhough i have decided to stay at the age of 25....:p my body knows my true age but my brain is in denial....haha....
  • all of my friends could help me forget that i'm getting older by being in denial as well...heheh..*WINK**WINK*...so boys and girls, you know what to do...hehehe....

this bday cake was bought by my friend...it was yummilicious...im reminiscencing the short moment with my cake...hehehe... *V* it was dark chocolate with strawberry black forest and fresh cream~~~the name itself is delicious.... :p by the way, today is my chinese bday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE N JENNIFER~~~

2 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

Nice cake!! did u save me a piece??

Anonymous said...

i ate on ur behalf already...since we are "xin ling xiang tong", i bet u could taste it in ur mouth too...hehehe