Thursday, November 29, 2007

it's been ages

It's been ages since i last updated my blog....well, life isnt that interesting anymore since Oct....that's because i didn't travel over the weekend anymore and i don't have any inspiration for writing...my principal is, i shouldn't write if i have no inspiration :) but today, i got a mail from my good friend that i havent been updating my blog for soOOooo long....*sob* *sob* *sniff* *sniff* :') my faithful reader :) i must not disappoint my friend ^^ well, since jenn has recently just came bek from BJ, let me share with u my trip in BJ back in Oct 2006 as well~~~ Enjoy~~~
  • Me outside my hotel :)
  • I'm now a 好汉 (毛主席说:不到长城非好汉)^^y 哇哇~~~ 一望无尽。。。我非常敬佩古人。。。好感动 :')
  • 哇哇哇~~~mountain people mountain sea (注:人山人海) @@
  • 好美丽-----的天空
  • 有如我一样, 光明正大 (嘿嘿嘿)*FLUSH*

4 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

woohoohoo, i'm already a 好汉 *phew*
I didn't take a lot of pics at Forbbiden City. The place was under restoration :( they are getting ready for 2008 i suppose. so sad....

Anonymous said...

Jane.. u want to beat Jenn ar... showing you have been to the forbidden city also ar... u must use your IT skill to put Jenn face into your photo that looks like both of you were in the trip together.... be kiasu...ahhahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah mah, half month already not yet update boh... anyway, what an 'old' post...i know i shouldn't complaint again lah, old is better than none :p ,thanks for the effort...u looked great then!is it the same as what u r now? hiak hiak hiak ..ya noe wat I mean :p

lj

Jane Jane said...

haha...my trip is nothing compared to jenn's...she ate like there was no tmr....ya ya, c2, me will play around later..hehe...lj, the post is dedicated to u..hehehe...me ar, i'm double the size now...crap..now im more hippo than ever..must keep fit before i go home..otherwise, it's like king kong return home..hahaha..^^