Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DOOOooommmeeeddd~~~

it's been long time since i last updated my blog...i know my friends have been waiting anticipatedly for my new post...sorry guys, i was too busy for the past weeks...
  1. have to finish off my work in dongguan so that i could come back to HK on time;
  2. have to keep "nagging" at my team member to do her work properly...i do sound like a nanny sometimes....kids~~~ @@
  3. have to study for exam...which is 3 days after my birthday (sighhh...how sad...but i'm used to it coz from high school until Uni, our birthday always clashed with exams...no no, shld be exams always clashed with our birthday...poor jennifer and me...that's how we learn to 苦中作乐 ^^y);
  4. didnt actually study as i planned to coz i was too tired, too lazy, too xxxx (i have tonnes of excuses for not studying hard enough...so i know my consequences...sigh)
  5. busy tidying up my place so that i could make some space to study...ended up, even messier...hehehe...

let me summarise my life for the past weeks:

  1. same as items 1 to 3;
  2. i declared holiday for myself on 11/11 :) my friends organised a K session for me...we were superstars on tat day..it was fun, we had free flow of food, we sang like mad and to release tension, we played WII until we were more tired than a day in the gym...we ended up having sore shoulders and arms after tennis, boxing and bowling...hahaha...now come to think of it, mayb we shld replace gym with wii instead...TWO THUMBS UP...hehehe...
  3. just finished exam today...sigh...bad sign coz i left earlier...i never left earlier in any of my exam..but this one??? "no eyes to see" wish me luck~~~but according to my Accounting lecturer, luck has nothing to do with it...@@ crap!!!

Here are some of the fun i had on my birthday...hope they are infectious enough to make you feel how i felt :) just wanna say: thx friends, for making me so happy and for making me forget abt my exam temporarily ^^y

(ina is having more fun than me~~~hehehe...guess who is under the pillows?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya.. u are true... exam always clashes with our birthday.... but i have stopped studying liao... so can START enjoying my birthday.... u are too good in answering the exam question that's why you left earlier eh......now cant say good luck to you.. because everything is in the hand of the marker.....wishing him having eye soar... give the tick to your wrong answer... ahhahahahaa

Anonymous said...

haha..ya, we suffer from the same fate...hahaha...ya, hopefully like u said, the marker was shooting birds also when marking my paper :p thx ar c2