Friday, June 15, 2007

stay or go bek?

After 3 weeks in Suzhou, i dont really feel like going back to HK anymore~~~life in suzhou is much nicer than life in HK...why? Let me tell you why (in indian accent and head swinging :p) In Suzhou: 1. Nice, BIG, Soft bed with pillows enough for 1o ppl; 2. One BIG Giant TV all for myself; 3. One 5 star hotel bathroom with mable floor, sparkling clean bath tub, a separate shower, sparkling clean toilet bowl and full length mirror all over; 4. Nice big couch; 5. One BIG study table; 6. Superlicious bfast with everything i wanna eat; 7. Good service (kinda feel like a queen here); 8. Nice meals; 9. A driver to pick and drop daily; 10. Nice and cool weather; 11. Someone to clean my room and do my laundry; 12. sleep later than I can when i am in HK; 13. Going to nearby places i have never been before; 14. Free Gym (not tat i use); and 15. airconditioned room 24 hours a day (My room~~it's so comfy~~) (this is my bed~~feel sleepy already when looking at it...) (my study table..ooppss, full of things..yup, u guessed it right, i am working...^^) (My bathroom...) (My favourite couch...i either lie on my bed or slouch on it while chatting on phone...now you ppl know what i do when i talk..hehehe) In HK Items 1-15: all opposite from what I have in suzhou Now you understand why i rather stay back...heheheh :p Oh yeah, i ordered room service today....they gave me a goldfish :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.. i miss that hotel! Esp the BREAKFAST! i miss my muesli. It tastes so much 'yummier' with added walnuts + dried banana + sultana + fresh fruits + pumpkin seeds + dried berries & of course full cream milk... I had two bowls every morning hiak hiak hiak...

Jane, i can understand why u wanna live there forever. Who wouldn't??

BTW, why did they give u a goldfish? Was it part of ur meal? Sashimi maybe? haha...

Anonymous said...

Give u a goldfish in ur hotel?????? Gosh, don't they know that U can't feed it but will maybe kill it? Scary...poor fish....U called for a goldfish as ur room service? Haha...or did they send u a guy with a goldfish?? ;)

Anonymous said...

haha, to confirm, nyiap, they don send a guy with goldfish. i must make it clear or nyiap would be the 1st one to rush to Suzhou...hiak hiak hiak..btw, the goldfish is called FRED..yeah, the breakfast was super good...i just had it..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

yaya, the kind of questions asked reflects that person's preferences. Ah Nyiap must be disappointed in Jane's answer ;p