Sunday, June 17, 2007

Exploring SUzhou

This is my 1st weekend staying in SUzhou...eventhough i have been in suzhou for 3 weeks...initially i thought this would be a boring weekend..turned out it was a good one though coz my friend came to Suzhou to meet me :) Early in the morning, while waiting for my friend to arrive, i went to the usual place for breakfast...the waitress brought me to a table and asked if i want tea or coffee....so i said Tea...and went to the buffet area to get my food...went i came bek, i didnt notice tat my tea was not here yet, and the guy next to my table called the waitress and asked them where my tea is? weird...i don even know him...anyway, when my friend arrived, we went to the suzhou's most touristy area.... and . suzhou is famous of 园林。so it's a must to visit at least one...虎丘 is the place where 唐伯虎点秋香 met...how romantic~~~it was a really nice place...full of GREENIES :) love the bird chirping and the fresh air :) it was so big that we took 2 hours for the whole journey...after that we went to 拙政园...this is the biggest yuan lin in suzhou...it's a huUUUgggeee garden...gosh....and FULL of ppl....we couldnt took much pics without any heads in them...sigh...my friend and i started to imagine how would it be like to be 古代人。 they built so many pavillions for different purposes..they even have one just to listen to the rain...i know i'd like this one coz i just love the sound of the rain :) it was such a big garden tat we took 3 hours to finish...and we left out so many spots....i dono abt them, i know i would get lost in such a big garden...haha.... (this is the tower where the two love birds met) (the gal in orange...i dono what's wrong with her???!!! when i took the pic, she was not there...and when my friend was abt to click the gal just couldnt wait to be in my pic!!! OMG, couldnt she just wait for 2 seconds???? cant stand it...spoiled my nice pic :( ) (these are the yuan lin....only a small part of it) Now that i have been to the landmark of suzhou, i could say, i have really come to Suzhou...they have a saying in suzhou "到苏州不游虎丘乃憾事也"

No comments: