Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MOVING~~~ Again

AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh....moving~~~again...i came back to HK on 10/2/2007 with a mission ie, moving from shatin to TST....and i have to go through the same process again...SIGH....I came bek not knowing what my mini apartment would look like, came bek not knowing what to expect...and everything went wrong~~~ 1st, the landlord kept complaining that he couldnt reach me for the past few weeks (eventhough i told him before that i wont be in HK for x number of times)...i thnk this is just an excuse for him to start my rent one week earlier than initially agreed :( 2nd, after seeing my new mini apartment, my lousy landlord said someone wanted the apartment for HK$4,500 and because he has already promised me, he would increase my rent to HK$4,200 (our initally agreement was HK$4,000)...Double sigh.... 3rd, i arranged for a moving van a week ago and i called again to confirm the time, only they told me that they are closed on SUNDAY!!! 4th, called another moving company and they said they could only confirm at 245pm (and i asked my friend to help move at 230pm...what if we moved everything down only find tat van's not coming...moving bek up again?) triple sighhhh~~~ How unlucky can i get? Full of problems during pre-moving...i need 幸运神 (who's my lucky star? anyone?) I will post my mini size apartment as soon as i got my internet connect on friday...i doubt tat i have time though :( yeah..going bek for CNY :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOH...kolian, didnt know u go through those lousy thing during your moving. your tenant really guo ge da fei nian lah. anyway...c u in kuching!