Friday, February 16, 2007

Final Count down

Tomorrow is 初夕 AKA 年三十 and this also means time to go HOOoommmeee~~~ YiPPEEEee...i have waited for this day since don't know when :) Im so looking forward to it :) but tomorrow also means a tiring day for me....I only knew i could go home in December 06 but it was too late to buy tickets anymore...the only choice i have is to go from Macau~~ the thought of it makes me tired already~~~ I have to wake up at 5 something AM tomorrow morning to catch a boat to Macau, and take a taxi to Macau airport which i havent been before...not sure if there will be any taxi to take me there so early or not....and then from Macau to KL, from KL to Kuching. By the time i reach kuching, it will already be 7 something PM...WHOLE DAY GONE!!! but it's worth it just to go home~~~hopefully Air Asia will not fly me aeroplane (Ie FFK me). HOpefully it will be I fly in the aeroplane...pray for me guys!!! I need tat very much :p

No comments: