Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bias?

I was supposed to be working my butt out today....but the situation is totally opposite when my client has "FFK" (Fong Fei Kei) me...without her, I can't do anything...thus here I am.... :p was chatting w ah nyiap, AKA the Hao lian guy (ie a guy who never has time for other friends except for church brothes and sisters), arranging for CNY visit...was in the middle of discussion when i realised something as i called him "useless" again...when ppl have a fixed perception abt you, no matter wat your characteristics are, be it good or bad, if you already have bias on that person, then you already judge that person unfairly~~~ i suddenly feel 感触。i agree with nyiap....if ppl have set something in their mind to perceive you to be the way they think you are, eventhough you are not, no matter how hard u try to prove them wrong, you will still be wrong....well, frankly, if one person said you are bad, it could be tat person's problem...if 10 or 20 ppl said you are bad, mayb the problem lies on you (BTW, i quote this frm Jenn~~)....the problem is, there's only ONE person who thinks i'm bad~~~ :)

No comments: