Friday, November 3, 2017

annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요

Greetings from Korea! I have been in Korea for two weeks. I'm heading to Jeju island for the next week days. When talking about Korea, many people have this beautiful thoughts about it from the Korean drama.. my trip isn't exactly the beautiful type. My trip here is to go to those industrial area and rural area to visit our vendors.

Well, can't say this trip is bad because I get to see the other side of Korea. Now is still the best season to visit Korea because it is autumn.. u know, Korea is 70% covered in mountain so the trees are all turning into different colors... green, yellow, red, orange etc and the best is still the persimmons everywhere. 

Our office has a private persimmons garden which belong to the previous GM. At his time, nobody could go to the garden. I heard one person stole a persimmon from the garden and he was caught and fired! Now that the GM is gone, that garden is now freely accessible by all. One fine afternoon, I was really craving for persimmons, so a colleague and me went to pick them. they were superliciois. Felt like a secret garden. So happy.

I love the cold weather. Love the wind.. but I'm really tired with the trip... we have to travel far.. so we leave early. Because we have limited time, so we come back late. All my dinners are room service and quite late at night. Last night we arrived hotel at 9pm. I was struggling between skipping dinner or having dinner. I was so hungry that I decided to eat. But after dinner, I regretted immediately :(

What I admire myself the most is me having the same breakfast every morning for two weeks! Seriously, who will get tired of this hearty meal~

My Korean style breakfast~ I mixed the egg into the rice, wrapped it with rice, kimchi, nuts and seaweed, then I took a bite of bacon. Yum. 

This is my korea trip so far

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haha OK La, at least u get to breath in Korean air. I can only imagine how Korea looks and feels thru Korean drama ��

Jane Jane said...

korean drama is fake. haha....

千寻 said...

Autumn in Korea! n nice persimmons too! that's good enough.

same breakfast for two weeks is really sickening. u syok leh!

Jane Jane said...

im a boring person. haha