Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy 2017

I usually have a post for new year but this year, i was too exhausted to remember. hahaha...exhausted in a good way because i got to play with my nephew for a week. he had so much energy that i suddenly felt that age is catching up. haha...my denial is no longer working :p

well, last year was a good & bad year to me... bad because of my finger and also some health issues..good because i'm still ALIVE~~~ hopefully 2017 will be a better one *PRAY*

Time really flies..i'm still not used to writing 2017...by the way, who still writes these days?! hahaha... i just hope everyone will be safe and happy and healthy.

I just remember a funny conversation with my colleague the other day.

my colleague asked: "Jane, what is your wish?"
I said: "i just wish everyone is happy, healthy and safe..."
My colleague said: "Don't be so liberal ler, you are not in the Miss Universe Contest."
I said: "haha, but this is really what i want ler. Or, i just hope i don't create pain to people around me"
My colleague: "who would want to do that?"
I said:" nehhh, like your boss, when she is stress, she will make everyone stress and start scolding you guys...i just hope that i will not pass on my frustration to people lo.."

All of my colleagues laughed and said: "that makes sense"

Happy New Year to everyone~

4 comments:

lj said...

happy new year dear! may 2017 bring you a lot of good luck and blessing... with your ever cheering attitude, it's difficult for luck not to turn to you. cheers!

Jane Jane said...

happy new year to you too...well, there are many ups and downs but happiness has to come from yourself...but i feel really grateful to have all of you around me to cheer me up :)

love u all

Anonymous said...

happy 2017!
ya, i also wish the same (although i already don't qualify to be in miss universe contest) coz when everyone is happy, healthy and safe, the world will be full of positive energy....

jenn said...

oh, i forgot to leave my name. I am the anonymous

- jenn