Friday, December 2, 2016

don't underestimate yourself

There is always a saying about you not knowing your own potential until you are being pushed to your limit... hmmmm...it's a statement i was not able to understand before but now i understand it more and more as i get older...or should i say....wiser *wink*

i remember when i first went to HK with my broken cantonese, i was the one being bullied! After being bullied for a few times, i told myself i had to be stronger.... the one that shocked myself was the mini bus incident! up until now, i still cannot believe i did it! i guess when you are desperate, you will do anything to get what you want!

then there were a few small incidents here and there that i couldnt remember..but there are recent ones that i could understand... when you travel, how many baggage do you usually have? hmmm...at most 3 or 4 right? one backpack, one hand bag and one hand luggage and/or one big luggage? well, for me, that seems too.... LITTLE... 

I carried 80kg back by myself on two occassions... don't believe me? here are two pictures to prove...even i was amazed at my own ability. Hahaha...

once, the taxi driver asked me where is my other companion when he saw a trolley full of luggages... i said, i'm by myself...he gave me a shocking look! he said, you travelled with all these baggage by yourself? you bought too much! i said immediately..oh no...i'm moving! ha...







3 comments:

lj said...

Wah seh! the first picture is unbelievable! how do you carry those by yourself? amazing woman lah you! but really, potential really released once being pushed to limit....I realised this after become a mom. Wa ha ha!

Jane Jane said...

i salute u coz u have two little ones and one big one with u... u r my idol..my 80kg is nothing to compare to you coz i only need to endure for a few hours..whereas u, it's a lifetime!

gambate my dear

jenn said...

haha superwomen.
i only carry big fat tummy around. is that considered awesome too? :S