Friday, May 21, 2010

Want a shave?

I love this video...i joined a tour in auckland before flying to sydney..i was sad that it was my final weekend there coz i kinda like NZ....i joined a very hectic tour coz i wanted to do everything in a day...the glow worm cave, the hot spring, the farm and so on....the farm was one of my favourites coz i got to feed a lot of farm animals...i tried putting food on my palm and had the emus ate from there...at first, it was kinda scary coz i didnt know if it was painful...just imagine the size of the bird and its peak!! i asked the tour guide if it is painful...he asked me to be careful not to stick my little finger up coz it might get bitten and broke...GOSH..i was terrified...but in the end, it turned out he was just fooling me...hahaha...then we fed the hungry bunch of sheep...it was interesting to see them close...a few sheep jumped on a guy in an attempt to steal food from his palm...it was funny....i like the sheep dog...he was really intelligent but a show off...hahaha....i like this shaving video..i found the guy very funny...sheep very cute...but i tried uploading for few hours but still cannot...too bad...no luck...i upload photos instead

No comments: