Saturday, February 27, 2010

Right Portion of food

saw this from TV the other day that in order to stay slim, the right portion of food for each person is the size of you knuckle!!! right after the commercial, i was like...OMG OMG OMG...is this TRUE? coz my knuckle is not that big and what's worse, i eat 3 times my knuckle for each meal!!! hey, it's not fair, some people have bigger knuckle and they get to eat more...i have a small knuckle for a tall person my size~~i spread the news to my friends...and compared by knuckle with CCS...guess what? his knuckle doubles mine...but of coz, he is double my size too :p well, i guess it could be true...but i dono how i could be full for having a knuckle full of food?! sighhh...so boys and girls, if you want to look like a supermodel, please start to take care of your diet and eat food the size of you knuckle!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

bet u would be happy if you could have meat portion your 'foot' size :P