Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chinese New Year

It's almost that time of the year again..time sure flies and it's good to have something to look forward to...just wanna drop by to wish everyone happy Chinese new year in advance~~lookit this lion, it's the biggest in HK...isnt it cute? it looks like it has a pair of big fat sausage lips...haha...
so hopefully this year, i can to eat a lot of chinese new year goodies...ACAH, here i come!!! friends, pls get them ready for me to chonk chonk chonk chonk...hiak hiak hiak...don hide them from me...i can smell them already!!! new year new life....HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear friends~~~~恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀,恭喜恭喜恭喜你...

1 comment:

jenn said...

Lion with the lips of fish! hiak hiak...

wah, looks like u have the same agenda as me this CNY. keropok + Acah are my fav!!