Saturday, October 10, 2009

HeeeEEeellllPPppp!!!

i'm running out of inspiration and things to write in my blog~~no matter how desperate i wanted to keep my blog updated, to keep my friends informed about my life, i just couldnt think of anything i could write about...why is that? it seems tht a lot of things have happened, it seems that i have done a lot of things and it seems that there's always something to write about, but i just couldnt find something that i could write about...i looked through the pictures i had taken, i searched through my mind for something interesting to talk about, i "scanned" my life to try to pick something to write about, it is just totally BLANK~~~ @@

Sorry guys, i really tried...i really did...

3 comments:

jenn said...

hehe, you just didn't know where to begin coz too many things are yet to be properly filed and categorized in your mind.

lj said...

ha ha ha! relax~ blogging is not working, not need to be so pressure lah

Jane Jane said...

職業病。。嘿嘿