Thursday, August 7, 2008

embarrassing moment

Today was a busy day for me...it's like i went to the battle today...having conferences every hour and it took damn looOOooonggg...one of the conference today was like a war....we had fights for an hour and the half..oh my oh my...i felt like strangling the mgt...the reasons they gave were just so so so so illogical!!! in malaysia, we would call it 炒贵刁(炒河粉)in other words 狡辩...and he had a bunch of 狡辩王 as team members...even the boss!!! how unprofessional, he said right in front of us that he totally support the mgt team...well, i didnt have my boss around to support us...so we were fighting a lost battle :'(

anyway, i won a another battle today, so i compensated myself by order a big chunk of steak and a glass of red wine to reward myself...after the big chunk of steak, i felt fat, so i decided to wait for an hour before i ventured to the gym...there was this cute instructor there :p oh, don get me wrong..tat's not the main purpose...i just wanted to shed off some fats before i left here tmr...so i went down and i jumped on my usual pedalling session..the cute instructor came to me, happily seeing me as i was happily meeting him again *FLUSH* right tat instance, he smelled my breath and asked if i just drank...i nodded shamefully...he asked me not to overexercise...so i listened to him...after 15 mins of pedalling, he came to chit chat w me and then another cute guy came to chit chat again...so i chatted for another 15 mins...finally, my cycling was done...and after i got down from the machines, i felt damn dizzy...i was so tired..mayb from the chit chatting and the wine...and i blacked out...the moment when i was concious, i felt two guys lifting me...oooo....it was such pain to walk...i just had to sit down...then i got a queen like treatment...someone fanning me and another handing me water...hahaha...sometimes bad things could be good too~~~ too bad i had no strength to stay longer...i quickly came bek and vomit my big chunk of steak.... :(

it was good fun la...i will come bek again in a mth's time :(

3 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

oh noooo... pooOOooor cow died for nothing. its meat didn't even get digested the 'proper' way haha

Anonymous said...

mua ha ha! sorry being mean, but the thought of black out because of two cute guys just too hilarious.

next time try liquor! better effect! u might be treated like godness.

Anonymous said...

no la..i didnt do tat on purpose...hahaha..but i guess they were happy to help out too :p