Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Laksa at Chong Choon

Went bek to kuching last weekend....and i never miss the chance of eating my favourite food at my favourite kopitiam...i feel like i'm in the comedy show long long time ago where everybody knows u..yup, "CHEERS"...you guessed it, my favourite food is LAKSA at CHONG CHOON 泉舂茶室。。。my friends think i'm a laksa freak..i especially love the Teh C peng (三色茶)made by ah xiang. good job mate. You will have my support no matter what...oh yeah, i love the cha kueh as well..yummy....just realised that i forgot to take the pic of the shop and the owner..nvm, 来日方长, i will do it the next time i go bek....oh, for the record, i had laksa for a week one time i was back home :p (My favourite LAKSA...i couldnt have enough!!!) (Cha kueh...yum yum...) (what we had for breakfast at chong choon)

3 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

Janeee... one special 3 layer teh c peng pls ;p

Anonymous said...

See how scary Jane can be, that even the tauke also can recognise her liaw...i bet they can't even recognise those big bosses who frequent there more than she does...sigh....

Anonymous said...

May be that means she has a good PR with the boss? Yeah, i also bet that jane has more recognition than the other big bosses coz she is such a kind person....i betcha agree with me mr W :)