Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hub

WALAU (I have to act like local :p)..so many of my friends are coming to Singapore...For HK, it's well known as the asia financial hub, but for me, Singapore is like a FRIENDS hub for me...hahahha...my friend frm hk is coming to sg for work on sunday and my ex colleague is coming on sunday also....my friends from Australia just returned to singapore to work and I bumped into a long lost friend in Kenyalang just before i came to Singapore the other day....busy busy busy...busy with work (hey, i work at most of the nights in hotel...i tot life shld be better after EY, but....), busy accompanying family (they are my precious)....i have no time for shopping, no time to meet up with friends...one wonders what is really there in my life hor? oh oh, out of topic...hahahah....i will fully utilise the hub to meet up with friends and family as much as possible...work? do it during the 8 hrs over the 5 days lah...hehehehe

No comments: