Saturday, July 8, 2017

Do you agree?



I used to have really short hair like... really really short.. from my back, you would think I am a man.. haha.. at that time, my friend did tell me that he thought I look like a guy from my back because I am tall and skinny and wear big at shirt and short pants. As I recalled, yeah, indeed!

I think the greatest invention in the history is not aircond, not TV but hair straightener! Haha.. finally, my dream of having long hair came true. I was able to leave my hair long with min effort :) I switched between curly long hair and straight long hair for the past 10++ years... what else could
I do? 

As time passed by, I could see more and more hair dropped on the floor and less and less hair on my head! So I decided to go for short hair.. especially when Singapore is so darn hot! Just a few months ago, I let the hairdresser decided what to do with my hair..

So she cut it short, straighten it and gave me a nice fringe, making my face look small and hide all my flaws. I like it coz it makes me look different.. guess what? Everyone complimented me and said I look younger, energetic and nice... all but one person!

When my boss saw my new hairdo.. he screamed... then kept asking why I cut my hair.... a few weeks ago while we were on biz trip in china, he told me his philosophy..he said he noticed girls in China between 20-30 have long hair up to their waist, then girls between 30-40 will cut their hair up to shoulder, girls between 40 - 50 will cut heir hair above shoulder, then ladies above 50 will have really short and curly hair! I looked at him and said: ok ok, I know what you mean.. i will leave my hair long up to waist just to prove that I'm in my 20s lo. He smirked.. 

Then I added, but ho, Singapore is really really hot, it is better to have short hair lo. Then he looked me in the eye and smirked: you need to be hot in order to look hot

Pensang. Hahah.. but I found it funny.. 

So do I look better in short hair or long hair ler? I wanna live for myself, not for others. 

2 comments:

千寻 said...

Ooi! this consider short hair meh!!! cheat~ can't comment without the eye, but does look younger. so, ignore your boss.

jennifer said...

why u copy me???? haha