Sunday, August 1, 2010

when i wake up, i see this

remember the rabbits that i bought in korea and the piggy gave by my friends during one xmas? well...they are now sharing a bed with me...im glad that kimmy also loves my rabbits and didnt try to steal them from me when she visited...thx kimmy~~ well..it's always fun to see my rabbits when i wake up in the morning coz they always have funny poses...so i made it a plan to take picture everyday when i wake up...im sure their poses will never repeat!! here are the two pictures i took this morning and yesterday morning..none over the weekdays coz i didnt bring them with me when i was in shenzhen last week~~ arent they adorable and made your day? :D

3 comments:

jenn said...

so cute... one day, they will tie into a knot coz they have long hands and long legs... haha..

傻傻的

Kimmy said...

ahahaha... so cute! love them v much!

baby jane said...

as cute as the owner...aka me~~ hehehe..they have more poses...will collect them first for a while