Sunday, August 23, 2009

around the world in 5 weeks

I'm starting another one of my hectic travel schedule again...i travelled quite hecticly the trip before this one...but for some reasons, i don't quite look forward to this one...it's a looOOooong way to the other side of the world and the thought of adjusting my clock to 3 different timezones in 3 weeks scares me...am in US now...then gonna go to switzerland and then to Shanghai....even i feel soOOOoo sleepy when typing this letter, i have to keep myself occupied so that i don't fall asleep or else, it will be sleepless night for me in US tonight....the only compensation i have for this trip is only to travel in style....just now for my HK - NY trip, i was upgraded to FIRST class...my first ever first class experience...haha, to think tat business class was already good enough, now, it just makes me realised the seats for business are darn SMALL....i get a space of my own in first class seat, with my own bed, big table, closet, big flat screen tv...a cubicle bigger than my colleague's cubicle in office...i took pics but not yet extracted out..will share share later...the most important is, i get my own shanghai tang pyjamas....haha..good timing, i almost spent money buying a PJ on thursday night..now i can save my $$$...YAHOO~~~

i have to say, i kinda miss my home in HK...and wish i could stay a bit longer there...yup, i know, i never had such feeling before...i guess i just don't like US that much :( ...no offence there, just my personal preference...i cant see my home until 5 weeks later!!! :'(

4 comments:

Jenn said...

with you travelling away from HK so often, dust must have taken over ur house hehe...

wah, is that like an apartment in the plane? would be perfect if u had ur own toilet & shower also haha...

Jane. pls don't call me at 1am (1pm US time) and asked me what I'm up to.

Tracy said...

When we stay at home, we will thinking how good if we can go travelling. When we are away from our home, we miss our home again. 人真的很矛盾!

lj said...

around the world in 21 days! u beat that 80 days already! ha ha! eat healthily n sleep well my friend!

baby jane said...

thanks gals :) me woke up at 444am this morning (afternoon for you)...since cannot sleep..am packing now..hehehehee...kinda miss home...my friend said...you only miss home when you are feeling stressful..so must try to make everywhere your home...how true~~~i will try~~~