Sunday, April 19, 2009

GUILT

i did something i considered not so nice last friday night....it was the last day in my office before i go on a long trip, so i decided to clear some work and do some personal chores before i leave...so i worked a bit, and made some credit card payments online...and i realised my monthly internet fee (which is using monthly auto-pay...i hate using credit card auto-pay coz i always get charged extra without knowing why) was more than my contracted price....so i called up the internet company....and the person, called MENCIUS SIU, picked up the phone...and i told him the reasons i called...he said the extra charge was charged to be because their request for charging me on my credit card was rejected by the cr card company so they passed on the charge to me...i said, that's not appropriate, i shouldnt be the one bearing the cost..he said it's my credit card and i should ensure the card works..then i said how do i know if my card doesnt work if nobody tells me and the strange thing is, i never exceeded my limit and other auto pay can go thru, mayb problem is not me? i kept saying i don wanna bear the charge and the guy kept telling me that it's my fault and i should check with the bank...this is the WEIRDEST comment i have ever heard....so i got mad and started arguing with him and the guy got really rude as well and we started yelling at each other..for the longest 15 to 20 mins...we just yelled until there was no solution...i asked him wat kind of customer service is this? and i said he's rude...then guess what he said? he said he doesnt think he is rude...hahaha..wtf....he doesnt think he's rude and he doesnt think it's their fault...what's the point of talking to a person who cant listen? knowing this would not go anywhere, i told him i didnt wanna talk to him anymore as there will not be any conclusion...oh, and one moment i told him that i wanted to speak to his supervisor, he, as a customer service personnel told me that he has no supervisor...he is the supervisor....WHAT the? anyway, i got off the phone and dialed in again..and guess what? HE PICKED UP AGAIN....
anyway, my point is not how rude he was...my point was i felt like a dumb dumb for being so MAD...a lot of my blood cells died as a result..and just for HKD60...to me, it's not the money that matters, it's the principle......sigh....let's pay attention to our temper more in the future..it's really not worth

3 comments:

Tracy said...

sometimes i will do the same thing like you to argue forsmall amount of charges. But end up i like the idoit talking with the wind.:(

Jenn said...

OOoo, u need a fire extinguisher hehe

心靜自然涼....

jane jane said...

yalor, come to think of it, really not worth it ar...waste time, waste breath, waste energy, waste my brain cells..sigh...