Friday, December 7, 2007

my 1st time ^^y

Next Monday, i will be flying to US for a week...this time, i finally have the chance to take business class and it's cathay pacific...i have heard from my friend millions of times how comfy and luxurious cathay's business class is...and i'm very excited coz it's my 1st time :) i'm now full of imaginations and excitement, hopefully it will turn out to be a great flight....this time, i did a safety check, i asked my colleague to help me check the dates and the time to make sure that i'm leaving on time (No more going to the airport 24 hours earlier than my flight or 24 hours late to my flight~~~) i downloaded some pictures from the website for preliminary enjoyment and let me share with my friends :)
  • This is gonna be my chair for 16 hours..my very own chair :)

This is what i will look like in the plane~~~ ('o')

  • is this gonna be my meal? oh oh, how could i lose weight before i go back to kuching? hehe..so ppl, you will understand right? ^^

  • oooh....pretty flight attendents..heheh..no, tat's not wat im trying to show...im not interested lah...but i would prefer to have 靓仔 *FLUSH* hehehe...look at the bag that the attendants are holding..tat's gonna be my agnes b's travel bag :)
Oh, but it's still quite tiring to make the trip next week....it will be two LOOooooong two weeks before i go back to kuching...
  1. i will make the trip on monday, the 10th, it's gonna be 24 hours flight time + waiting time
  2. Have to get used to Jetlag...US is now 13 hours behind~~~
  3. i have to drive on the left hand side for 40 mins from philedelphia to Berwyn, and i will be driving everyday to/fro work~~and i don't know how to use GPRS~~~
  4. Coming back on Friday, the 14th....reaching HK at 7pm
  5. wake up at 545am again on Sunday to go to Shanghai to do interview...(Tiring ar.....and boring~~~ @@)
  6. wake up at 545am again to go to Shenzhen from shanghai.....and have to finish my section in the that week~~~
  7. Leave Shenzhen for HK on Friday, then....go home and pack
  8. Leave HK for Kuching the next day

Tiring right? but i enjoy it :) Airport is the usual place i visit...hehehe..i don't mind staying in HK airport coz of the amount of things i could do...i always don have enough time...hehehe..and this time, i could use the business longue...now one problem...i don't know where it is in the airport...ehhehee

6 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

WAH! take me with me. pack me in ur hand luggage!! it must be freezing in US. wear warm clothes k!

Jane Jane said...

Hahaha....in that case, my luggage will be overweight liao...let me go on ur behalf..yeah, am so excited abt snow :p i only saw ice on ice kacang only ar...

Tracy said...

Jane,take more photo for the snow.... i miss the snow especially during Christmas!

Jane Jane said...

haha..i will try..but i checked the forecast, when im there, there wont be any snow but raindrops :( im very disappointed already~~~

Anonymous said...

r u going to change job again??? i m wishing my company will send me to US also..... ^@^

Jane Jane said...

no la, we interview ppl...i will pray for u...hope we have a chance to visit US together..then wont be lonely lo